Admissions and Enrollment
Participation in the ABT Summer Intensive is by acceptance
only. Dancers may audition in person, at one of the sites
on our National Audition Tour, or submit a video application.
Notification letters will be emailed within 10 business
days following each audition. Please look over the schedule
below so that you can be prepared to make your decision
about enrollment. Each audition weekend has a deposit deadline
to secure enrollment. Students may only audition once each
|If you audition on this date:
||Your deposit must be posted online
by the following deposit date, 11:59pm EST:
Video Auditions (February 1)
| January 25, 2016
February 1, 2016
February 8, 2016
February 15, 2016
February 22, 2016
February 29, 2016
February 29, 2016
Your spot in the Summer Intensive program will only be held until
the non-refundable tuition deposit deadline date.
To apply by audition:
- Attend one of the audition sites (National
- At the audition submit the following:
- One photograph showing first arabesque in center (on pointe
- Photo should be taken with a clear background, preferably in a ballet studio, in a black leotard and tights
- One informal headshot (does not need to be professional)
- Photo should be taken with a clear background and hair should be in a bun
Photographs will not be returned.
- The $35.00 audition fee in cash, check, or money order.
Students are able to pre-register for auditions online
by clicking below. Students who pre-register will be guaranteed
a spot at the registered time. The deadline to pre-register
is Sunday, December 27, 2015 at 11:59pm EST. Please
Note: Pre-Registration is encouraged but not required.
Summer Intensive Pre-Registration
To apply by video:
- Video auditions must be submitted via the Accept’d
portal. The updated link to the Accept’d portal
will be available December 1, 2016.
- An audition fee of $40 will be required to complete
your video audition (credit card only).
- The Accept’d portal will begin accepting video
auditions on Tuesday, December 1, 2015. The deadline
for video auditions is Monday, February 1, 2016 at 11:59pm
- Video audition results will be emailed by the deadline
Please click here
to view video guidelines prior to submission.
Please note that variations and performance footage
are not required for video auditions. Submission of such
material may negatively affect a student’s acceptance.
In the event an audition needs to be cancelled in an
emergency, please be prepared to send a video audition
promptly. Videos that replace a cancelled audition
site must be submitted within 10 days after the scheduled
date. Please follow the above instructions.