Admissions and Enrollment
Participation in the ABT Summer Intensive is by acceptance
only. Dancers may audition in person, at one of the sites
on our National Audition Tour, or submit a video application.
Notification letters will be emailed within 10 business
days following each audition. Please look over the schedule
below so that you can be prepared to make your decision
about enrollment. Each audition weekend has a deposit deadline
to secure enrollment. Students may only audition once each
|If you audition on this date:
||Your deposit must be posted online
by the following deposit date, 11:59pm EST:
Video Audition (by January 31)
| January 26, 2015
February 2, 2015
February 9, 2015
February 16, 2015
February 23, 2015
March 2, 2015
Your spot in the Summer Intensive program will only be held until
the non-refundable tuition deposit deadline date.
To apply by audition:
- Attend one of the audition sites (National
- At the audition submit the following:
- One photograph showing first arabesque in center (on pointe
- One informal headshot (does not need to be professional);
Photographs will not be returned.
- The $35.00 audition fee in cash, check, or money order.
Note: Pre-registration is encouraged but not required.
More information regarding Pre-registration, including forms,
will be available soon.
To apply by video:
- 1. Video auditions must be submitted via the Accept’d
portal. The updated link to the Accept’d portal
will be available in mid-November.
- An audition fee of $40 will be required to complete
your video submission (credit card only).
- 3. The Accept’d portal will begin accepting
video auditions on Monday, December 1, 2014. The deadline
for video submissions is Saturday, January 31, 2015.
- 4. Video audition results will be emailed by Friday,
February 20, 2015.
Please note that variations and performance footage
are not required for video auditions. Submission of such
material may negatively affect a student’s acceptance.
In the event an audition needs to be cancelled in an
emergency, please be prepared to send a video audition
promptly. Videos that replace a cancelled audition
site must be submitted within 10 days after the scheduled
date. Please follow the above instructions.