Admissions and Enrollment
Participation in the ABT Summer Intensive is by acceptance only. Dancers
may audition in person, at one of the sites on our National Audition
Tour, or submit a video application. Notification letters will be
emailed the week following each audition. Please look over the schedule
below so that you can be prepared to make your decision about enrollment.
Each audition weekend has a deposit deadline to secure enrollment.
Students may only audition once each year.
|If you audition on this date:
||Your deposit must be posted online
by the following deposit date, 11:59pm EST:
Video Audition (by February 1)
| January 27, 2013
February 3, 2013
February 10, 2013
February 17, 2013
February 24, 2013
March 3, 2013
Your spot in the Summer Intensive program will only be held until
the non-refundable tuition deposit deadline date.
To apply by audition:
- Attend one of the audition sites (National
- At the audition submit the following:
- One photograph showing first arabesque in center (on pointe
- One informal headshot (does not need to be professional);
Photographs will not be returned.
- The $35.00 audition fee in cash, check, or money order.
Note: Pre-registration is encouraged but not required. Please download
and print a copy of the
Pre-Registration Form. Pre-registration forms must arrive
no later than Wednesday, December 19, 2012. You will receive
confirmation of your audition time via email. If it is past the
deadline to pre-register, simply come to the audition and register
To apply by Video:
- Print and fill in a copy of the Video
Audition Application. Follow directions on what to include
in the video.
- Email completed Application, a photo showing first arabesque
in center (on pointe or demi-pointe), and one informal headshot
(does not need to be professionally taken) to SummerAudition@abt.org.
(The Video Audition Application fee is $40.00)
- Above materials must be received by February 1, 2013.
- Video auditions results will be emailed by February 15, 2013.
In the event an audition needs to be cancelled in an emergency,
please be prepared to send a video audition promptly. Videos
that replace a cancelled audition site must be postmarked 10
days after the scheduled date. Please follow the above