Project Plié scholarships are merit-based
and will be awarded to students who display exceptional
talent. There is no application process. To be considered
for this scholarship opportunity, please pre-register for
an audition here,
as part of ABT’s 25-city Summer Training National
A Project Plié Scholar exemplifies excellence
in ballet training and a commitment to the art form.
Project Pliť will award the following annual scholarships
to promising students from previously underrepresented
communities in classical ballet, ages 9-18:
- 15 full scholarships to attend the Jacqueline
Kennedy Onassis School at American Ballet Theatre
Children's and Pre-Professional Divisions
- 15 full scholarships to attend ABT's Summer Intensive
Programs, five of which will include housing stipends
- 10 full scholarships to ABT's Young Dancer
Summer Workshop in New York City, a two-week
program for young dancers, aged 9-12.
Project Pliť scholarship recipients will
be eligible to receive the following benefits:*
- Comprehensive training in classical dance
- Tuition assistance
- Housing assistance
- Access to academic tutoring and health assessments
- Career guidance and mentoring from ABT's
dancers and teaching faculty
*Benefits may vary by award and program.
|For more information
about Project Plié scholarships, please
contact Richard Toda at firstname.lastname@example.org.