American Ballet Theatre (ABT) knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust.
The following sets forth our policy regarding the privacy of those who visit American Ballet Theatre’s website. By visiting American Ballet Theatre website, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Personal Information Collected By American Ballet Theatre
The information we learn from our visitors and customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at our website. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might be unable to take advantage of many of our website’s features. We use the information that you provide for various purposes, such as responding to your requests, customizing future offers and purchasing procedures for you, improving our products and services, and communicating with you.
- Information from Miscellaneous Sources: For reasons such as improving and tailoring our products and services to you, we may use information received from other sources to supplement your account information. For example, we sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources to enable us to correct our records and deliver communications or your next order more easily.
Sharing of Personal Information
We respect our website visitors and customers and their personal information. You are the most important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling your information to others. We share visitor and customer information only with the affiliates of American Ballet Theatre, as described below.
- American Ballet Theatre works very closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, these businesses may provide information or sell products or services or provide information on this website. Relevant visitor or customer information will only be shared with our affiliates if the visitor or customer, implicitly or explicitly, consents to such disclosure, or if we are compelled by law to do so.
- We also employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as processing credit card payments, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending regular and electronic mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service. Such companies and individuals have access only to the personal information necessary for performing their functions, but they are prohibited from using it for other purposes.
- As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or acquire certain assets. In such transactions, visitor and customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that American Ballet Theatre or substantially all of its assets are acquired, visitor and customer information will be transferred to the acquiring entity.
- Other than as set forth above, you will receive notice when information about you may be shared with third parties, and you will be afforded the opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Security for Purchases
- We work to protect the security of our customers’ information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information customers input through our website.
- It is our customers’ responsibility to protect against unauthorized access to their computer and account with American Ballet Theatre (and, in certain instances, their login and password relating to our website). Customers must be sure to sign off of our website when they have completed their visit.
Updating Personal Information
You may contact us at any time to update your personal information, to delete your personal information from our systems and/or to notify us of your contact preferences. Simply send us an email at [email protected] setting forth your specific request.
American Ballet Theatre is proud to offer products and services for children, but online purchases through American Ballet Theatre website may be made only by persons who are 18 years of age or older.
If you have any question or concern about privacy at our website, please send us an email at [email protected] setting forth your question or concern. We will always do our best to answer your question or address your concern.